Use Google Data Studio to create reports & data visualizations from Google Sheets| Google Analytics| Google Ads|BigQuery
What you’ll learn
- How to use Google Data Studio to turns your data into fully customizable informative reports and dashboards that are easy to read and share
- All chart types that one can draw in Google Data Studio
- Sharing and collaborating on Datastudio reports
- Branding a report – Adding Logo and setting theme
- Embedding external content into the report
- Embedding your Google Datastudio report on your website
- Adding date range and filter controls to your dashboard
- You just need a computer with internet connection. This is a beginner friendly course and does not require any previous knowledge.
6 Reasons why you should choose this Google Data Studio course
- Carefully designed course, teaching you not only how to draw all types of charts in Google Data Studio, but also advanced Data studio specific features
- Concise – you can complete this course within one weekend
- Business related examples and case studies
- Ample practice exercises because Data Visualization requires practice
- Downloadable resources
- Your queries will be responded by the Instructor himself
Start using Google Data Studio to its full potential to become proficient at Data Visualization and reporting tasks today!
Either you’re new to Data Visualization, or you’ve made some charts and graphs using some visualization software such as MS Excel or Tableau. Either way, this course will be great for you.
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this Google Data Studio course.
Why should you choose this course?
This is a complete and concise tutorial on Google Data Studio which can be completed within 6 hours. We know that your time is important and hence we have created this fast paced course without wasting time on irrelevant operations.
What makes us qualified to teach you?
The course is taught by Abhishek and Pukhraj. Instructors of the course have been teaching Data Science and Machine Learning for over a decade.
We are also the creators of some of the most popular online courses – with over 600,000 enrollments and thousands of 5-star reviews like these ones:
I had an awesome moment taking this course. It broaden my knowledge more on the power use of Excel as an analytical tools. Kudos to the instructor! – Sikiru
Very insightful, learning very nifty tricks and enough detail to make it stick in your mind. – Armand
Teaching our students is our job and we are committed to it. If you have any questions about the course content, practice sheet or anything related to any topic, you can always post a question in the course or send us a direct message.
What is covered in this course?
This course covers everything you need to insightful and dynamic reports using Google Data Studio in the professional work place.
Below are the course contents of this complete and concise course on Google Data studio:
Introduction – In this section, the structure and the contents of the course are discussed. We also discuss the reason to why should we learn Google Data Studio.
Theoretical concepts – This lecture covers the prerequisite understanding of key terminologies and concepts before we start to work on Google Data Studio.
All charts and tables in Data Studio – We cover all the available chart types one-by-one. It includes Data tables, scorecards, bar charts, time series, pie charts, GeoMaps, pivot tables and many more.
Data filter controls – This lecture covers the filtering options that can be given to the report viewers so that each viewer can filter the data and see only what s/he wants to see.
Branding the report – Branding a report is a very popular business practice and we will see how we can do it using brand logo and brand colors
Embedding external content – We can add videos, quizzes, feedback forms, company websites to our report. Yes! It is possible. We will see how in this section.
Blending multiple data sets – Real life data is in multiple tables. To plot a graph using data from multiple tables requires data blending. Very Important Section.
Report Sharing and Collaborating – This section covers ways in which you can give viewing or editing rights to others. You can also schedule regular reports to the management using Google Data Studio. Report sharing is something where no other Data Visualization tool can beat Google Data Studio.
And so much more!
By the end of this course, your confidence in using Google data studio will soar. You’ll have a thorough understanding of how to use Data Studio for creating insightful dashboards and beautiful reports.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I’ll see you in lesson 1!
What you can do with Data Studio?
- Visualize your data through highly configurable charts and tables.
- Easily connect to a variety of data sources.
- Share your insights with your team or with the world.
- Collaborate on reports with your team.
- Speed up your report creation process with built-in sample reports.
Is Google Data Studio free to use?
Google Data Studio is offered completely free by Google.
What is the use of Google Data Studio?
Google Data Studio gives you everything you need to turn your client’s analytics data into informational, easy-to-understand reports through data visualization. The reports are easy to read, easy to share and even customizable to each of your clients
The Authors of this course have several years of corporate experience and hence have curated the course material keeping in mind the requirement of Data visualization in today’s corporate world.
Who this course is for:
- Students who wish to join the field of analytics
- Working professionals looking to learn a powerful dashboarding and Data Visualization tool
Created by Start-Tech Academy
Last updated 11/2020
Size: 1.62 GB