Learn NumPy with Python 3, Jupyter, and Matplotlib, Introduction to the basic visualization and Image Processing
What you’ll learn
- Understand and explain the Scientific Ecosystem
Work with NumPy
Work with Ndarrays in NumPy
- Create basic data visualization with Matplotlib
- Work with Matrices
- Mathematical and Statistical Functions in NumPy
- Use NumPy and Matplotlib for Image Processing
- Basic Visualizations using Matplotlib
- A Windows Computer or Raspberry Pi
- Internet Connection
- Basic Programming and Python Programming Basics
- Zeal and enthusiasm to learn new things
- a burning desire to take your career to the next level
Become a Master in NumPy and Numerical Python and learn employers’ one of most requested skills of 21st Century! A great Data Science professional makes $150000 per year.
This is the most comprehensive, yet straight-forward course for the Numerical Python (NumPy) on Udemy! Whether you have never used NumPy before, already know basic a bit of Python, or want to learn about the advanced features of NumPy with Python, this course is for you! In this course we will teach you NumPy with Python.
With over 75 lectures and more than 9 hours of video this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned in teaching you NumPy with Python 3!
This course will teach you NumPy in a very practical manner, with every lecture comes a full NumPy programming videos and corresponding Jupyter notebooks that has Python 3 code! Learn in whatever manner is the best for you!
We will start by helping you get Python3 and NumPy installed on your Windows computer and Raspberry Pi.
We cover a wide variety of topics, including:
- Basics of Scientific Python Ecosystem
- Basics of NumPy and Matplotlib
- Installation of Python 3 on Windows
- Setting up Raspberry Pi
- Tour of Python 3 environment on Raspberry Pi
- Jupyter installation and basics
- Bitwise Operations
- Linear Algebra
- Ndarray Manipulation
- Basic Visualization with Matplotlib
- Mathematical Functions
- Trigonometric Functions
- Statistical Functions
- Image Processing
You will get lifetime access to over 65 lectures plus corresponding PDFs and the Code notebooks for the lectures!
This course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee! If you are not satisfied in any way, you’ll get your money back.
So what are you waiting for? Learn NumPy in a way that will advance your career and increase your knowledge, all in a fun and practical way!
- Data Science Professionals
- Machine Learning Professionals
- AI Professionals
- Computer Vision Professionals
- Raspberry Pi Enthusiasts
- Anyone with zeal and enthusiasm to learn
Created by Ashwin Pajankar • 50,000+ Students Worldwide
Last updated 9/2019
Size: 4.05 GB